This presentation will educate primary care physicians in Collaborative Care Model as a solution to access issues. Primary Care physicians will also learn how to connect with a psychiatrist trained in the model.
- General Member - Free
- Resident-Fellow Member - Free
- Medical Student Member - Free
- Non-Member - Free
- Describe how Collaborative Care can be a solution to address access
- Identify methods to connect PCPs with psychiatrists trained in the Collaborative Care Model
Estimated Time to Complete
Estimated Duration: 1 hour
Begin Date: March 22, 2017
Review Date: March 22, 2020
End Date: March 22, 2021
How to Earn Credit
Participants who wish to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™ or a certificate of participation may do so by completing all sections of the course including the evaluation. A multiple choice quiz is provided based on the content. A passing score of 70% must be achieved. Retakes are available for the test. After evaluating the program, course participants will be provided with an opportunity to claim hours of participation and print an official CME certificate (physicians) or certificate of participation (non-physicians) showing the event date and hours earned.
Continuing Education Credit
The American Psychiatric Association (APA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The APA designates this enduring CME activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty and Planner Disclosures
- Raymond Rion, M.D., Packard Health. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- Tristan Gorrindo, M.D.,Division of Education Director, American Psychiatric Association. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- John Kern, M.D., AIMS Center – University of Washington. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- Lori Klinedinst, Program Director, TCPI SAN Grant, American Psychiatric Association. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- Kristin Kroeger, Chief of Policy, Programs & Partnerships. American Psychiatric Association. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
- John Kern, M.D., AIMS Center - University of Washington. Reports no financial relationships with commercial interests.
Accessibility for Participants with Disabilities
The American Psychiatric Association is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. If you have trouble accessing any of APA’s online resources, please contact us at 202-559-3900 for assistance.
Optimal System Configuration:
- Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+
- Browser: Firefox (latest version), Internet Explorer 8.0+, Safari 7.0+, Microsoft Edge (latest version) or Google Chrome (latest version)
- Operating System: Windows XP+ or Mac OS X 10.4+
- Internet Connection: 1 Mbps or higher
- Windows PC: 500-MHz Pentium II; Windows XP or higher; 128 MB RAM; Video Card at least 64MB of video memory; Macromedia Flash Player 10.3 or higher; Sound Card at least 16-bit; audio playback with speakers for programs with video content
- Macintosh:Mac OS X 10.4+ or higher with latest updates installed; 1.83MHz Intel Core Duo or faster; RAM: 128MB or more; Video Card: at least 64MB of video memory; Sound Card: at least 16-bit; audio playback with speakers for programs with video content
Need Assistance? contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about this course | contact email@example.com for technical assistance
All materials copyright American Psychiatric Association ©2020.